free website stats program Sissy bar light. | Harley Davidson Forums

Sissy bar light.

Harley sells a kit that converts your rear turn signals to turn signals/brake lights. They also become running lights. The kit comes with red lenses.

Found the kit ... I actually like the looks of the red lenses better on the back signals. Thanks for the post !

( Uses the term Turn Signal module.... I assume this is not going to replace the TSM alarm module )

Last edited:
It plugs in under the seat, no muss-no fuss. It will be one of the easiest things you ever do to the bike. I also bought the "LED turn signal mounts" that have LED's on the back side, and go on with the brake lights.. They are not super bright but every bit helps. I also bought the LED tail-light, and it is really bright.

Dynabike; Do a search for "run/stop/turn" or look in the self help tips for the subj. There has been several threads and lots of posts about the HD module. Some love it, some won't ride behind one. Just thought you would like more info before you buy. My buddy has one on his '02 EGlide, and I have no problem with following him, or telling when he hits the brakes.

Added the light conversion kit to change over to rear running/brake/signal lights yesterday.... really happy with the results. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Back