free website stats program Show me your jacket! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Show me your jacket!

Well STEVE07 I think you,re right with your comment that I may have gotten a better response if I had said show me you vest or cut.......or maybe not! Still I live and learn!!!!!!!!! All those pins and patches and nobody wants to share them. :(:)

Actually if you asked the very same question to a member of GWRRA, you'd see a bunch of pins and patches. :D When I belonged to that organization I had enough of them. :laugh

Ok, since nobody else wants to do it, I'll take the bait. I bought this jacket new in 1983 when I got my first Harley, and still wear it all the time. The patches and pins are just from the past 5 years or so.

Attachments

• jacket2.jpg
    jacket2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 73
  • jacket1.jpg
    jacket1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 71
Ok, since nobody else wants to do it, I'll take the bait. I bought this jacket new in 1983 when I got my first Harley, and still wear it all the time. The patches and pins are just from the past 5 years or so.

glazier,
Thanks for being in the PGR!

Now I know why you said; Show me your Jacket. most riders put their stuff on their VEST.....and if they belong to a Club, you will see it when they are Riding...:s

Back