free website stats program Shipping your bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Shipping your bike

Jeff Klarich

Experienced Member
Contributor
If any member is in need of shipping your bike I have a family member who runs a freight forwarding company. They can ship it door to door anywhere in the world and the best part is, You will get my discount. If you find the need give me a shout and I'll hook you up.:bigsmiley12:

If any member is in need of shipping your bike I have a family member who runs a freight forwarding company. They can ship it door to door anywhere in the world and the best part is, You will get my discount. If you find the need give me a shout and I'll hook you up.:bigsmiley12:

plus one on this i have talked to them and will be bringing the softail up to Canada for cheaper than i can ride it up.

thanks Jeff for all you help of this

I still think we could have started in Houston and handed it off to various members until it got there.:D

I still think we could have started in Houston and handed it off to various members until it got there.:D

during adult beverages it crossed my mind..:14:

if we were to do that and bring mail we could of called it Harley express...:D

I'll take it from Dallas and hand it off to Webbtron in Colorado Springs, or further if needed.
(mail excluded) :p

I'll take it from Dallas and hand it off to Webbtron in Colorado Springs, or further if needed.
(mail excluded) :p

it's not the road king...it's going to be the 98 softail custom, with just enough vibes to let you know its there...:D:D

Nice. Can I ask how much it actually cost to get the bike shipped to Canada? Just a ballpark figure?

I didn't even consider shipping a bike to me until now. If its cheap enough, its definitely plausible for good deals that I sometimes find ( when I don't have enough money ). LOL.

Back