free website stats program She's Finally Home | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

She's Finally Home

If I would've bought a RK over my Heritage, thats the one I was going to get. The Pacific Blue. I'll bet you're going to love it with the Heritage bars. Congrats and enjoy.

What part of Chicago are you in?

I was VERY close to choosing the Heritage... The ABS option on the RK was a pivotal factor... but I think I'm going to be happy with my choice for other reasons :s

I live on the North Shore... on the lake, about 20 miles north of downtown Chicago.

ride safe
Drew

SWEET bike Drew.
Are those the 09 Heritage bars or the 08 and earlier?

I actually think they are Heritage bars specifically made for the RK... I believe this is the first year this particular model has been produced. Others who are more knowledgeable may be able to chime in.

Thanks everyone for the kinds words about my new ride. Rode again today locally...amazing how much more comfortable I feel on it today than I did yesterday. I think I'm really gonna like this bike! As I rolled into my garage today, the odometer read 100 miles on the nose. Not too bad for just 2 days of local riding.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe riding season... hopefully I'll see ya out there... don't forget to wave!

best
Drew

Back