free website stats program She's Back!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

She's Back!!!!!

Sharky1948

After getting rear-ended in early July, my Sporty has been in the shop awaiting the insurance settlement. Finally got the $$, parts arrived shortly thereafter, and I picked up the bike this morning. (Keeping pace with my having become a target, a woman cager pulled out in front of me when I was coming home from the dealer! *$$*@)(#$*@)( ) Anyhow, I forced myself to go to work. Got home this evening and put a few miles on it. Great to have her back!

And, the dealer did a great job. I had made a lot of mods that were carefully preserved when they ordered parts and reassembled!

All in all, a good day!

After getting rear-ended in early July, my Sporty has been in the shop awaiting the insurance settlement. Finally got the $$, parts arrived shortly thereafter, and I picked up the bike this morning. (Keeping pace with my having become a target, a woman cager pulled out in front of me when I was coming home from the dealer! *$$*@)(#$*@)( ) Anyhow, I forced myself to go to work. Got home this evening and put a few miles on it. Great to have her back!

And, the dealer did a great job. I had made a lot of mods that were carefully preserved when they ordered parts and reassembled!

All in all, a good day!

Good to hear ya got her back home !!! The hair on the back of your neck "stand-up" when the cager pulled out !!!??? Be careful Bro!!

Back