free website stats program SG rear turn signals on EG classic? | Harley Davidson Forums

SG rear turn signals on EG classic?

Foxman

I have to replace the rear turn signal mount bar on the 02' Electra Classic (bent in a rear end accident) and was wondering if the Street Glide bar / signals would fit. Looked at my #1 resource (Ebay) and didn't find a good bar / signal set for sale. It looks like I would have to re-locate the license plate, but I'm not sure...
Has anybody done this conversion? :dknow

I did using the Kuryakyn kit................. The dimensions are the same for the mounting holes so either these ($175) with the plate relocator with led tag light or a set of used ones from an 06 SG will work. I chose this route and added a Drag Specialties Led tail light with a smoked lens. I think it cleaned up the back end nicely and I love the look of the white tag light at night.

bigal66-albums-misc-picture9523-ass_end.jpg

If you decide you don't want to do the conversion, I am pretty sure I have a good bar that I do not need. I bought a rear fender and it came with it.

Send me a PM and we can work something out if you are interested.

I also converted with the Kury kit; a bit pricey but a nice kit. But, if you decide against the conversion, I also have a good signal bracket, signal lamps, bulbs, all associated wiring and hardware. $25 plus shipping and it will be on it's way to you tomorrow. I would love to get it out of my parts bin. PM me if interested.

Back