free website stats program SERT Tuning | Harley Davidson Forums

SERT Tuning

I have a 08 ultra with a 103" stage 4 kit. Can the SERT be adjusted to get a 13:5 AFR when they dyno it? Or am I better off spending some more cash for the T-Max when they have the TBW ready. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the reply, can I use the narrow band O2's or do I need to go to WBO2's? They make this just tough enough to keep me confused.

Thanks for the reply, can I use the narrow band O2's or do I need to go to WBO2's? They make this just tough enough to keep me confused.

I'm just giving an on-line opinion, so take it as that. You have a stage 4 engine, and I'm assuming it's staying that way for awhile, so I'd look for the best tuner around your area who can tune the SERT and would explain to you the AFR's in the map he would be using to tune your bike and why. If you don't trust anybody to give you a great tune, then one of the autotune set-ups, with their own custom maps, would be the way to go. I would assume all autotune setups come with their own wide-band sensors, so there would be no need to buy any WB02.
I would also do some serious studying of the different autotunes before I bought one.
Just my on-line 2cent opinion.

Read more on the thunder maxx, It states you may still have to dyno for optimal performance. The stock ecm will compensate for minor changes. Use the sert or the TTS Master tune and keep your stock ECM. The TTS gives you the ability to change everything on you stock ECM down to calibrating you speedometer. Stay away from the piggy back options like the pcIII, pcV and others tuners. You are limited to what you can do.
Do some more research before you purchase anything. I recommend the TTS master tune. They were making them for harley but lost their contract to a cheeper manufactor.

Back