free website stats program selling my streetbob layed it down again | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

selling my streetbob layed it down again

Sorry to hear you laid the bike down, but I'm happy to hear that you didn't do anything irrational, but even happier to hear that you didn't get too beat up. If it makes you feel any better, I sort of put mine down a couple of weeks ago, going slow up hill, turning left,(towards the down hill), the bike stalled, I was trying to restart & I guess I forgot to stick my foot down...:) I was lucky, I just got a little place on the derby cover, I could almost hold it, but not quite. It happens. (Sorry I'm behind in my reading).

Ya know, I think I need to go back to my old ways of riding. I like using my front brake and I know it can get you into trouble. What I used to do on my Metrics, was adjust the front brake so it doesn't lock quick. I would make it so I could squees the somebitch all the way with out locking her up and slow you down quick, of course also using the rear in conjuction. I also used to ride with one or two fingers on that front brake at all times! Think I will start getting back into old habits.

Glade the only thing bruised is the ego, that heals too!

Back