free website stats program Self Help | Harley Davidson Forums

Self Help

Dswartz

I've noticed that for a couple weeks now the self help section has been mostly taken down. At first I thought there was just some maintenance going on. Is that all it is or is the self help section done for good? Anybody know?

This was brought up in the "Off Topic" section and started by Jack. Here's what he had to say about it. Hope it helps.
"As many of you have already noticed The Self Help Section is now dead links. This can not be restored by members. There is a Members Tip Section that you can post info in to help all members here. I had to second guess my self as to whether or not to stay on here after a lot of thought I have decided to stay and do what I can to help if I can, I do not want this to go sideways in any shape or mislead or redirect any of the focus of The Forum, I would encourage all who enjoy reading here and contributing to continue to do so and let The Leadership here do what they can to Repair The Forum. I do not know what happened or why, But I do believe this can be fixed, Thank You All for your time and work at great expense to all who log on here"

While the subject is here and most of the questions that could be answered have been, we can all get together and move past this unfortunate turn of events. If any of you members have self help tips you have downloaded won't you place them in the members tips section. We the members are trying to download as much helpful information as fast as we can, with capital Jack and Rubyred as well as others doing yomens work. We will rebuild and this forum will remain the place for Harley lovers to get their information.

While the subject is here and most of the questions that could be answered have been, we can all get together and move past this unfortunate turn of events. If any of you members have self help tips you have downloaded won't you place them in the members tips section. We the members are trying to download as much helpful information as fast as we can, with capital Jack and Rubyred as well as others doing yomens work. We will rebuild and this forum will remain the place for Harley lovers to get their information.

:s This information will be important NOW, It is not the Quality of Gliders info, that said any and all info is a good thing IMO at this time, I would like to thank All who have contributed so far and to all who have info they like to share by all means PROOF the info first before posting, I posted some info that was copied from Gliders info, That was a BAD thing and I apologize

Hey Jack 100% correct all the time is hard for anybody! You're doing a great job and I as well as others appreciate all that you do. You and HDDon motivated me to post what I could. Thanks to everyone that is trying to make this site what it is - a great site for Harley riders to gather and enjoy each others company and knowledge!

Glad i saved some articles on notepad.

Hey Jack 100% correct all the time is hard for anybody! You're doing a great job and I as well as others appreciate all that you do. You and HDDon motivated me to post what I could. Thanks to everyone that is trying to make this site what it is - a great site for Harley riders to gather and enjoy each others company and knowledge!

1, info that may have been saved may be dead links and belong to Glider if they came from the Self Help Section and cannot be used or copied with out his permission,2 Rubyred you have done a GOOd job @ gathering information:s

Back