free website stats program seats | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

seats

Both Sundowner and Mustang seats seem to be really well liked based on all the posts I read.

I have a FXDC with mid controls. I do not want to get any closer to the pegs, and not going forward control.

So if anyone recalls their old versus new riding position, did you note if your new seat moved you forward and or down?

Did they give more room to move around? I guess a deep bucket is going to keep you frimly planted, just want to have an idea.

Thanks!

I have a One-Piece Studded Original Seat coming for my Dyna. Loks good, and I am lookin forward to riding on it soon, however there was a snow storm in Mass. last week. Them poor people must have got hit real bad. I can understand. Make the seat appreciated that much more I guess.

Attachments

• 75605 One-Piece Studded Original Seat onbike.jpg
    75605 One-Piece Studded Original Seat onbike.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 75605 One-Piece Studded Original Seat.jpg
    75605 One-Piece Studded Original Seat.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 19
I am using the Tall Boy seat on my Dyna. It moves you back 2" and up 1". Not knowing how this would affect your ride, but it is a comfortable, wide seat and passanger seat is comfortable also.

I am using the Tall Boy seat on my Dyna. It moves you back 2" and up 1". Not knowing how this would affect your ride, but it is a comfortable, wide seat and passanger seat is comfortable also.

Thanks! I will look into that.

Perhaps no one else recalls the stock position when they swapped out for Sundowners or Mustangs because they are so happy? :)

Perhaps no one else recalls the stock position when they swapped out for Sundowners or Mustangs because they are so happy? :)

True! All I know is that I no longer slide backward when doing hard 1-2 and 2-3 upshifts and that I can ride from gas stop to gas stop in comfort with my Mustang wide. I also have forward controls, so that eliminates any feelings of seat to peg height that mids would accentuate. I imagine my seat is a bit higher, but not by much.

I don't do any two up riding but my std. solo sundowner moved me forward and up some. I assume in the event a second seat is added.

Back