free website stats program Seaside Heights NJ boardwalk in flames | Harley Davidson Forums

Seaside Heights NJ boardwalk in flames

RUSHMORE_14

Not only were my childhood memories ripped to shreds when Hurricane Sandy hit the NJ shore, yesterday whatever was spared by Sandy was destroyed in massive fire along the boardwalk . The damage that we have sustained in the past year unfathomable . If anyone hasn't seen images of this las disaster, just google it and see the horror.
Please keep us in your prayers.
WAP.gif

You are all in my prayer chain, what in the world is going on with all these disasters all of a sudden?

By now I think most of us have seen the pictures of the devastation. I hope everything can be put back together, but I know all the memories people have of spending time there are now just that, Memories

It it wasn't for bad luck, it seems like New Jersey wouldn't have any luck at all. That was one fierce fire. Hope they can get things rebuilt and their luck changes for the better.

At times every section of this great country of ours has been hit by a disaster of some sort. Obviously for us Jersey folks, this one hits a little closer to home. Say some prayers for these good folks. The aftermath of hurricane Sandy left them dealing with the ravages of the storm, the federal government (FEMA), insurance companies that either didn't want to pay, or didn't want to pay the full amount owed. Places like the Seasides are seasonal; that is they depend a whole lot on tourism. The problem is that a lot of the places people would rent for a summer vacation (and subsequently patronize the boardwalk businesses) are either not rebuilt or are only partially done. It hasn't been a good year for these folks.

Again, every section of this land of ours has been hit at one time or another, and the suffering is just as great. Here's hoping for some better times ahead for all of America.

Thank you all....much needed.
I can't tell you enough how good it feels to read kind words at times like this.
WAP.gif

Back