free website stats program Sears Friends and Family night | Harley Davidson Forums

Sears Friends and Family night

J

Jack Klarich

Short notice All, This Sunday check it out, @ work got to run see u all tonight:s

Short notice All, This Sunday check it out, @ work got to run see u all tonight:s

Thanks Jack. I'll be in Grand Forks this weekend. Weekend away with my wife for her birthday Saturday.

I googled it and it came up as November 13 for the Sears Friends and Family night, though?..:bigsmiley28:

Thanks Jack. I'll be in Grand Forks this weekend. Weekend away with my wife for her birthday Saturday.

I googled it and it came up as November 13 for the Sears Friends and Family night, though?..:bigsmiley28:

That is correct my mistake update it is the 13th sorrt for the misinformation:s

Management got the roll out wrong the first time, Oldhippie is correct it is the 13th:s

Hard to be a wrench with those kind of restrictions.They would be better off telling you to stay home

Yep, I am there as a supervisor pretty much now, they want me to guide the kids and let them use my tools:s

Back