free website stats program SE Race Tuner on 07 FLSTC | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Race Tuner on 07 FLSTC

PatMan

I just had the dealer install a SE race tuner on my 07 with the stage I air cleaner and V&H true duals. They gave me the dyno results back, and I was a little dissappointed to see the max hp at 69.5 at 6080 RPM. Max torque turned out to be 85.1. Unfortunately I did not get the "before" numbers. Should I be dissappointed? I am really excited to take it out and see if I can see a performance and mileage improvement (as soon as the snow in Wisconsin melts)!

[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Sounds a bit low on HP but about par for torque compared to these HD computer charts.Did they give you just a canned map or did they do a custom map?

2007 HD Softail Dyno Sheet
hd2007_softail_dyno.jpg
[/FONT]

I just had the dealer install a SE race tuner on my 07 with the stage I air cleaner and V&H true duals. They gave me the dyno results back, and I was a little dissappointed to see the max hp at 69.5 at 6080 RPM. Max torque turned out to be 85.1. Unfortunately I did not get the "before" numbers. Should I be dissappointed? I am really excited to take it out and see if I can see a performance and mileage improvement (as soon as the snow in Wisconsin melts)!
PatMan I also have a 07 FLSTCI and did SERT, SE airbox and KN filter, Rush 2" mufflers, SYN3 all 3 and dyno tuned at my 1K service last July. 9452 miles now.
Are your dyno numbers on the SAE scale or STD. the latter gives better number's, about 3%hp and 4%#tq. It does make a difference.
Our Dealership uses the SAE and My hp ended up right at 71 and the torque was 83#'s.
As you I was hoping for more but I gained about 6hp and 3#'s of tq over stock.. But more important the 3k - 5.5 had a jump of almost 8hp & 10#'s tq. really helped..
This alone will not throw you off you bike but it runs flawless, no hesatation, starts better, and averages 42 mpg
Ive read 100's of articles in 4 different HD forums for a year now and talked to 4 or 5 different tuners and believe me our number are right at the average for our bikes, the pipes do make a difference also..
I am 58 and dont get over 4k very often, mostly just putt..

PatMan I also have a 07 FLSTCI and did SERT, SE airbox and KN filter, Rush 2" mufflers, SYN3 all 3 and dyno tuned at my 1K service last July. 9452 miles now.
Are your dyno numbers on the SAE scale or STD. the latter gives better number's, about 3%hp and 4%#tq. It does make a difference.
Our Dealership uses the SAE and My hp ended up right at 71 and the torque was 83#'s.
As you I was hoping for more but I gained about 6hp and 3#'s of tq over stock.. But more important the 3k - 5.5 had a jump of almost 8hp & 10#'s tq. really helped..
This alone will not throw you off you bike but it runs flawless, no hesatation, starts better, and averages 42 mpg
Ive read 100's of articles in 4 different HD forums for a year now and talked to 4 or 5 different tuners and believe me our number are right at the average for our bikes, the pipes do make a difference also..
I am 58 and dont get over 4k very often, mostly just putt..

oct1949

You mention Syn 3 in all three above. That is not the best for the transmission. You need a gear oil in there for best protection and longer life.

Oil Suggestions For Harleys - Harley Davidson Community

Hey Glider is there any sites I can go to find the dyno charts for my bike? I have searched but cant find it. 06 nightrain with S/E pipes ac and stage 1

PatMan,
Seems low to me, But Glider would know better.
I have a 2008 FLTC I did the upgrades @ 1100 miles and have 1458 on it as of today.
Stage 1
Rinehart shorts staggered-(equal lenght pipes)
SERT
Mobil 1 In Motor
Spectro in the trans (Thanks Glider!)
HD+ in the primary
Max HP was 80.34 @ 5300 rpm
Max Torque was 92.71 @ about 3800 rpm
I can feel a MAJOR change in performance over-all, from idle to cruise speeds. Trottle responce is amazing now, more kick in the pants when you have to get on it. Fuel milage has dropped a little but I have not tracked it. Feels like a completely different bike!

Hey Glider is there any sites I can go to find the dyno charts for my bike? I have searched but cant find it. 06 nightrain with S/E pipes ac and stage 1

Harley-Davidson | Harley Parts, Motorcycle Accessories, Harley Clothing and Motorcycles or try latus motor search, in their listing they have a lot of dynos, by engine, muffler, and cams...

UPDATE I TRIED LATUS MOTOR THE DAY AFTER I POSTED ABOVE, COULD NOT GET IN TO DYNO AREA,.. THEY HAVE JUST STARTED TODAY CHARGING $4.95 A MONTH FOR THAT INFORMATION THAT WAS FREE....

Last edited:
Back