free website stats program SE Ignition module | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Ignition module

Geba

I have a 1998 XL1200s and need an SE Ignition Module to allow the rev limit to increase beyond the staid 5500 RPM that the stock module allows. I have SE pipes, carb kit and K&N filter, lost a lot of low end torque, but picked up a lot of power in the mid and upper range. Problem is, just when it starts to really come on the rev limiter kicks in.

I know they used to offer ignition modules for my bike, but they are discontinued for some reason. Anyone know of after-market options of where they may have the discontinued models for sale??

Thanks

I have a 1998 XL1200s and need an SE Ignition Module to allow the rev limit to increase beyond the staid 5500 RPM that the stock module allows. I have SE pipes, carb kit and K&N filter, lost a lot of low end torque, but picked up a lot of power in the mid and upper range. Problem is, just when it starts to really come on the rev limiter kicks in.

I know they used to offer ignition modules for my bike, but they are discontinued for some reason. Anyone know of after-market options of where they may have the discontinued models for sale??

Thanks

Check with Daytona Twin Tec.....they have some great ignition systems, best in the industry as far as I'm concerned.

Back