free website stats program SE compensator | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

SE compensator

i do not mean to berate ALL dealers. i have found 2 in my area that do care and do want my business. i use their services and am quite happy with the result. my point is that the moco does not investigate claims from owners and force the lousy dealers to change their ways. a local dealer is more of a selling dealer than a servicing dealer. moco loves it because of the volume. they should just close their service department because its less than worthless. good deals up front but heaven help you if you need service. again, jmwo.

Basically the MOCO will tell you that the dealerships are independently owned and operated (franchise) and that they do not get involved in the running of the dealerships. They just want their profit and want to be able to tell the dealers they have to expand into a botique so they can earn them more money.

One dealer near by here did expand into a much bigger building with a boutique section as they were told they had to do and couldn do the business so the MOCO came and picked up all the stock and locked their door.

Great company!:(

i have heard that directly from milwaukee myself. sadly, it gives the moco a black eye when there is no recourse except legal action. if it were my name on the sign, i would care a little more about how my customers (ultimately, my money) were treated.

I couldn't agree with you more. The MOCO makes the bikes and then all the rest of the responsibility is the dealers problem. It's great if they can get away with it and it seems like they do too.

Back