free website stats program Screamin' Eagle Ventilator Performance Air Cleaner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin' Eagle Ventilator Performance Air Cleaner

black is the new chrome right :) i sure i will go with a chrome job

20080724195905.jpg

or this one

Last edited:
No worries Bud, I am almost positive K&N makes a replacement reuseable airfilter for what ever one you choose, even the triangular ones by Baron...just go to the K&N website with the airfilter dimensions...

BTW I was at the local O'Reiley's-Kragen store and they had a K&N Demo with a ping pong ball in an aspirator tube with 2 two electric fans applying suction. The K&N would float the ball all the way to the top...a slightly used FRAM air filter (I held it up to a light and you could still see light thru it), once fitted to replace the K&N one, the ball would not rise up the 3 foot tube, which was interesting to say the least.

Anyone seen one on a Bike yet .. is the filter a K&N type ?

Kind of interests me then the question is black or Chrome

29490_09_M_242d5.jpg

29915_09_M_242df.jpg

Bud, I've got one on my Road Glide. Like it a lot. Takes up about the same amount of room as the stoce AC so there is no issue with leg room.
Oh, by the way, I have the chrome one.

No worries Bud, I am almost positive K&N makes a replacement reuseable airfilter for what ever one you choose, even the triangular ones by Baron...just go to the K&N website with the airfilter dimensions...

BTW I was at the local O'Reiley's-Kragen store and they had a K&N Demo with a ping pong ball in an aspirator tube with 2 two electric fans applying suction. The K&N would float the ball all the way to the top...a slightly used FRAM air filter (I held it up to a light and you could still see light thru it), once fitted to replace the K&N one, the ball would not rise up the 3 foot tube, which was interesting to say the least.

the barons is a k&N type i cant decide what i want the SE would be nice to come with the K&N instead of needing to buy one extra

Back