free website stats program School Shooting in Newtown Ct. | Harley Davidson Forums

School Shooting in Newtown Ct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixPak

Such horrible sad news. I was shocked when I heard this on the radio. What is this world coming to?? My thoughts and prayers go out to everybody involved.

Such horrible sad news. I was shocked when I heard this on the radio. What is this world coming to?? My thoughts and prayers go out to everybody involved.

Heart wrenching , horrible , or any thing else I can think of doesnt even come close to describing it. 20 small children and 6 adults - including the mother of the guy who did it. God bless and comfort the families who lost their babies in this tragedy.

This happened just two towns over from where I used to live. A very nice part of the world. You don't expect something of this magnitude to happen there, but it just goes to show that no one is safe anywhere when the mentally unstable are running around. Prayers to the families who were affected.

My heart aches for these children and ALL the families involved. We are calling our grand kids now just because. Is it just me or does it seem like around the Holidays some thing snaps in BAD people like this. I will be praying for All tonight, Very Very sad

I have not come to grips with it yet. Took a prisoner to a local PD for an breathalizer. The Chief of that department told me about it. He had tears streaming down his face.

I would give anything to have been between those children and that lunatic. Prayers for all those who experienced the worst nightmare...

Age and type of crime indicate to me that he was another schizophrenic. It usually hits around that age, and really spins up fast. He likely got some wild idea in his head that ran away with him. Unfortunately, it happens, even in affluent families. Don't try to figure it out more than that. It will never make sense. If he was schizophrenic, it only made sense to him. I wish there was something we could do for folks that begin to slide down that hill. As a pastor, I have had many such folks pass through my sphere of influence.

May the Holy One be with the families in their time of sorrow.

Rich P

Age and type of crime indicate to me that he was another schizophrenic. It usually hits around that age, and really spins up fast. He likely got some wild idea in his head that ran away with him. Unfortunately, it happens, even in affluent families. Don't try to figure it out more than that. It will never make sense. If he was schizophrenic, it only made sense to him. I wish there was something we could do for folks that begin to slide down that hill. As a pastor, I have had many such folks pass through my sphere of influence.

May the Holy One be with the families in their time of sorrow.

Rich P

So much of this is true. I too have worked with young people this age. There is nothing we can do but pray for ALL that were involved. So many thoughts go through our minds when things like this happen. We wonder how and why the guilty party can think of doing what they have done. We will never know. We can only pray for the affected families, and for that matter, ALL of us that situations like this never happen again. GOD bless them....:(

BRIAN

BRIAN

very sad & shocking news,our throughts are with the familys & and all the people involved medics police & the surviving children & teachers god bless you all.
from across the pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back