free website stats program Scheduled maintainence | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Scheduled maintainence

Best of luck with your surgery. Hopefully, ending the pain and limited mobility will be worth the effort...

Are you having them do any mods while you get it opened up???
Seriously though, I know the pain and am looking at this in my near future. Good luck to you, and heal fast!!

Good luck on the maintainence and heal quickly. Like others have said, listen to PT and Dr's.

I am 18 months out of shoulder surgery...still struggle with it everyday...It took almost 5 months after surgery before I could ride again...listen and do everything the therapist tells you..If they are not bringing tears to your eyes in therapy they are not helping you!...tell them you want a pain block just before they wheel you away to surgery...if you don't,you will think they cut your arm off as you slowly wake up in recovery!...Good Luck! and enjoy the pain med's...lol
Best of luck, and as said before, DO THE THERAPY. My husband had it done a few years ago and he was doing short rides too soon after, but he was careful and LUCKY that nothing happened to re-injure the repair. But, 8 to 9 months later he was working on a project, drilling something over his head that he would not have been able to do with out the repair. That was the first time he admitted that he was glad he had it done.

Since then, he has jacked his shoulders up again and is not looking forward to the news from the doctors. :(

Best of luck & we will be here at HDT to entertain you while you are down. :s

Thanks every one for the Well wishes...Things went well on the stand...looks like 6 weeks off the road at this point. Pain meds Good!! make me a bit queezy though. and yes Nerve block very good idea!

Thanks every one for the Well wishes...Things went well on the stand...looks like 6 weeks off the road at this point. Pain meds Good!! make me a bit queezy though. and yes Nerve block very good idea!

Great :D Man I bet your glad thats over..Take it eazy..

Back