free website stats program Saw a 2011 FLTRU Today | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Saw a 2011 FLTRU Today

Just like an Ultra Clasic with a Road Glide front end. Looks good though. Sat on one at a local dealer yesterday. No water cooling.

So once folks thought the RG was dead after 2009, it is coming back strong. Do I like that? Yes and no. It's good for HD in selling new bikes, but I like not seeing a ton of RGs on the street. I just drove down past Orlando HD and they have the big sign stating.. "Come see the new 2011 Road Glide Ultra with Power Package." Since ORL Hd has been open, I have not seen their sign with anything about RGs.

Oh well. Ride safe and have fun!

I have an 02 an 07 and my 09 CVO. I saw the New RG CVO Ultra and I gotta tell ya, I wasn't impressed. It looked just like the RG Ultra settin next to it. Both of em were black. The only real dif in the the paint was the thin kinda hammered grey line on the CVO, the additional chrome stuff, the GPS on the handel bars and the motor of course. But, come on Harley.......$22,000 compared to $35,000 for what boils down to 103ci compared to a 110ci.......somebody bumped their head and ain't woke up yet. I know I paid too much for my 09 CVO but at least it is WAY different from the stock RG.
Sorry guys....it just seems to me the MOCO is outta line this time. Oh.......I really like the RG Ultra........just loose the lowers and give everone a detach kit for the tourpac, oops......my bad....then you'd have an earlier STOCK RG again!

Back