free website stats program Salt Springs Florida This Fall | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs Florida This Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, So we have two possible events.

One that is the 2nd Annual Salt Springs HDT Meet and Greet/First annual Memorial Kemo Run the weekend of Feb 16th - 17th 2013.

Second being a date to be determined Biketoberfest (Oct. 18-21) event.

Alright, So we have two possible events.

One that is the 2nd Annual Salt Springs HDT Meet and Greet/First annual Memorial Kemo Run the weekend of Feb 16th - 17th 2013.

Second being a date to be determined Biketoberfest (Oct. 18-21) event.

:s That sounds correct, We need to keep the Salt Sprins Event an anual Event in Feb in Honor of our FRIEND Kemo, However we could also use Salt Springs as a (BASE) for Bike week and Biketoberfest:s

:s That sounds correct, We need to keep the Salt Sprins Event an anual Event in Feb in Honor of our FRIEND Kemo, However we could also use Salt Springs as a (BASE) for Bike week and Biketoberfest:s

Agreed. Probably need to form a plan for Biketoberfest fairly soon because renting at Salt Springs could get difficult the closer it gets.

Agreed. Probably need to form a plan for Biketoberfest fairly soon because renting at Salt Springs could get difficult the closer it gets.

If we can get a head count by Monday I will make a call and check on Availability and costs :s

once there is a date set in stone, i would try to make this (work depending as i never know where they need me next) :newsmile026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back