free website stats program Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!! | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!!

Don is right on when he says to hook up with the locals in your area, kind of like having chapters. You can pick up a lot of knowledge by being connected to others.
Ken

Rolled up to home around 9pm last night. Had to unpack in the cold and snow. Boo!!!

Had a great time down south. Got to see and experience the "real" Florida hospitality and even did the Disney parks to exhaustion. The kids didn't want to go. I'm happy to be home.

I took some pics but they have to be edited so, I don't get a vacation.

Awe, let me see if this one is good enough?

Redfish Joe, PA58, Bodeen, Kemo cooling off at the Iron Horse.

Not pictured. Jack. :s just kidding .

The only thing I'd like to mention, it was great meeting everyone and putting a face to the handle. However, maybe next time we can get more folks to ride and less tongue wagging? We do that enough on the forum!!!! :D

Attachments

• HDTimeline.jpg
    HDTimeline.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Sunset.jpg
    Sunset.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Bandit @ Cottage.jpg
    Bandit @ Cottage.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Ken.jpg
    Ken.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 34
glad to hear you all made it home safe . so are you coming back for bike week eh?

I got the wife's nod of approval. But, I couldn't arrange the time off.

Kemo and Steve know I've got a pretty cushy job but, I do have to show up once in a while so, I can keep it.

But, I think the fall is a good possibility. We'll stay in touch and see what happens.

Cheers!

Sorry it took so long I had to change the format for the forum. . . . . . . That's all I have.

Thanks for the pics Steve. Good to see all you guys having a great time. Nice to see the Iron Horse when it's not crowded like that. Plenty of easy parking.

Thought I should put this in to this thread.
For my friends that only brought a knife to a gun fight.
After a week and about 1000 miles of riding to get the parts I needed to make the boat safe and water worthy I launched it yesterday and spent the day on the water.Turns out to be a great little boat and quite quick too.(36mph on my marine gps).I have extended my stay here to play with it for another day.
The boat is lis. and it will be stored here in Florida,if any of you that went to get it would like to use it to explore the lakes and rivers around here give me a holler and I will arrange for you to get it:)

Steve

Thanks for the update Steve, I was wondering about the boat. I will always remember that Sunday trip to the "not so OK corral" to pick up your boat with my new friends.

Back