free website stats program Salt Springs 2016 | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2016

I'm working really hard on the staying upright. Maybe if I quit following Gator, that would help. The poison thingy is out of my control.

Oh boy, that should make things odoriferous in Salt Springs! Sounds good to me. As you know, I'm pretty picky about what I eat and fortunately that's on the list..... :D
Jeff you are like a goat, I bet you would eat a tin can LOL

Jack I really don't think you should be talking bad about goats.

Unless something really changes fast I don't think I will make it. My father suffered a massive stroke the night before last. We have been basically bed side since. He woke up today and they took him off of the breathing tube but we have yet to see the damage done or what the road to recovery is. I meet again with the doctors at 11 am tomorrow.
Prayers sent Steve

I'm working really hard on the staying upright. Maybe if I quit following Gator, that would help. The poison thingy is out of my control.

Yeah you gotta watch that Gator, He'll lead you into uneven territory! Poison thing is clearly out of my control as well.....

Jeff you are like a goat, I bet you would eat a tin can LOL

Your right. I was being facetious. You cant be this big and be a picky eater!

For anyone who might be able to come, there is a couch available in our cabin. I think it makes into a bed. I ain't touching that scrapple comment.

Yeah you gotta watch that Gator, He'll lead you into uneven territory! Poison thing is clearly out of my control as well.....

Your right. I was being facetious. You cant be this big and be a picky eater!

Wait a minute, I was not the one leading the ride down the dirt road LOL. I just want to know if the machine is well oiled!:D

I'm sure Bodeen was talking about the foot traffic between cottage A and cottage B. In search of a hot oven. Only PA and Bodeen will know for sure about the WOM.

Back