free website stats program Salt Springs 2016 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2016

How about the weekend of the 20th? Feb. 19, 20, 21.

Hey Don,

I think we are good with just about any time, we talked about Valentine's, but you know the dance hall is full and a lot of folks there..so the 19,20,21, sounds good to me, just need to make sure the boss likes it:D

Jack, Pete and Ron. You guys in this year? Lorne, we will need a photographer as Im sure you are aware. We hope you'll make it this year.......

Last edited:
I am in, any dates are fine with me A very well oiled machine INDEED:D

Date is usually no problem for me, committing right now is. We have a Sibling reunion being set up around that time. Problem is we're all so old we forget things and keep changing dates. :newsmile105:

jamesearl it has been suggested before that members should make plans for meets in different parts of the country. Start a thread for your part of the country and have dates that work for you. If we could get several meets planned more of the members could put a face with the names.

I'm not committing this year. We all know that things seem to implode for me when I commit to go. Gave up my monthly rental last year due to family issues.
If I can make it I will be there. You all know that Salt Springs is where I want to be.

Back