free website stats program Salt Springs 2014 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2014

I'm good to go. Same deal as last year Jack?:s

different want in and out???:newsmile036:

I'm all in!

good now get PA to post (and bring his wife's cooking) :D

I hope to make it!

be good to meet you

I'm in, just need dates to make reservations.

sounds like the desert is on the way..:p

I believe the dates are Feb.14-15-16 2014. If it is keeping with the last 2yrs.
Barring the unforeseen I will be there.

oh boy i won't be the only Canadian eh..:newsmile01:

but here is my problem that came up today....if we get the job we bid on today i have to be there and it starts Feb 11....but that is not the big problem....it's on the north Slope (that is the problem) i will know in a couple weeks for sure..:shock

different want in and out???:newsmile036:

good now get PA to post (and bring his wife's cooking) :D

be good to meet you

sounds like the desert is on the way..:p

oh boy i won't be the only Canadian eh..:newsmile01:

but here is my problem that came up today....if we get the job we bid on today i have to be there and it starts Feb 11....but that is not the big problem....it's on the north Slope (that is the problem) i will know in a couple weeks for sure..:shock
LOL, got any pictures?:p

Very timely post indeed. Just got back from Palatka and visited Salt Springs when I was there. The cabins are filling up. So, are we for sure on the dates?
Feb 14,15,16. My wife wants to come down this year and we need to book a cabin asap.

When the time comes just call in and tell them you are having trouble with your eyes..... You can't see your behind coming in...:newsmile01:

If it was only that simple! I have eye problems all the time. For some reason my eye doctor has his office where I work!

If it was only that simple! I have eye problems all the time. For some reason my eye doctor has his office where I work!

Guess that wont work then, how bout an emergency out of town?:p

Back