free website stats program Salt Springs 2014 | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2014

This would be a great way to met all you guys but a tough time of year to ride out of the northwest. Some year I may make it. Have a great time.

Perhaps one day if my numbers come in I will make it but for now the bike refuses to swim and that wee bit of water is a wee bit cold at this age
Have a good weekend tell a story and drink a beer or 2 for me

Brian

Well I'm checked into cabin #4 and just found out my cabin mate is having some health issues. Have not seen any bikes and don't know which cabins the others are in. Beautiful weather here for all you stuck in the winter mess up north and overseas.

Well another Kemo Memorial/Tribute run is in the books. It was a very small group this year as some could not attend due to weather or work. Still some could not come because room mates dropped out. There is a feeling that others stayed away because of personality conflicts. Folks I hope next year we can all remember that this is a Tribute to our fallen brother, Kemo. I think that as soon as Gator and his lovely bride have time they will post the pix of the group at Kemo's memorial. We moved on to one of Kemo's favorite watering holes Cactus Jack's. Hope to see everyone next year.

Small but appreciative group this year. We all had a great time and I think Ken would have approved. Glad to see you made it home safe, Don. Cant wait to see any and all of you next year!

We got back home last evening from Salt Springs. A very small but fun contingent was on hand. We have pictures of the memorial ride for Kemo which I will post later.

Since my wife came this year, we trailered to Palatka and then rode into Salt Springs, she followed later in the truck, which by the way came in very handy to deliver drinks later on that evening.

After the Kemo ride we ventured down to Cactus Jack's, a very old rusty place, sort of an original biker bar, it was great. I later found out that when Cactus Jack passed away, there was a huge gathering of Model T's and A, fords for his funeral, his collection is still present at the bar.

I believe Bodeen posted earlier that not only is this gathering a memorial to Kemo, but also a chance for members to meet and all are welcome, so keep that in mind for next year ya'll

Pictures for Kemo ride!!

Attachments

• SAM_2679 (800x450) (2).jpg
    SAM_2679 (800x450) (2).jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 41
  • SAM_2681 (800x450).jpg
    SAM_2681 (800x450).jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 41
  • SAM_2682 (800x450).jpg
    SAM_2682 (800x450).jpg
    387 KB · Views: 42
  • SAM_2682.jpg