free website stats program Saddle bags??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Saddle bags???

Here is a pic with the bags on showing the easy brackets.
The thing I like most about them is you don't need a brace under them.

bike2004qu7.jpg

As you can see here with the bags off all you see is the studs that the brackets mount to. no ugly brace left behind.

bike2008ha3.jpg

Hey thanks osp, I really like the way that looks after you take the bags off. where did you get these bags?:42:

cuznjed: if you will look earlier in the forum, I asked about the same questions concerning saddle bags. I eventually decided to purchase some bags from Fox Creek Leathers - they have a series of bags designed for the Dyna series of HD. I really like their quality...just a suggestion. If you are anything like myself, you bought the Bob because of the way it looked and adding a set of permanent bags just didn't do a thing for me, so I went with throw overs. Enjoy your bike!!! And...have a wonderful and safe 2008!

Idaho John

I will check that out and I appreciate your reply ride safe:50:

Hey thanks osp, I really like the way that looks after you take the bags off. where did you get these bags?:42:

I got the bags off of ebay. kept watching all the auctions for bags and jumped on this set at the last second and got them for $135 shipped. Just need to take your time and keep looking.

Back