free website stats program Sad Sad Day | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sad Sad Day

Sorry to hear about your brother, I hope that you all get to say goodbye and spend as much time as possible with him. BTW, are those Radii vipers on your bike?

Found a great pic of him on moms old bike, just thought I'd put a face to this thread

Attachments

• Bandana_Guy.jpg
    Bandana_Guy.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
So sorry to hear about what you, your brother, and families are going through. Don't know what other type of assistance I can offer but I'm close by if you ever need anything. Don't hesitate to PM or call me!

Sorry to hear of your brothers situation. I hope you get to spend a lot of quality time with him while he's still with you. And I hope next year is a lot better for you than this one has been.

Dave

Sorry Johnny but they're not for sale. It's an '01 sportster that my mother was going to buy right before she passed away, my brother and I later bought it together as a tribute. Those pipes were made by a local chopper shop, but I've seen a lot that are very similar in the drag specialties fat book. I'm not sure if any will fit a sportster though.

Yes I know that the bike isn't for sale, I read that it was a tribute bike to you mother. I was just curious about the pipes because that may cure the problem that I am having with mine.

I am sorry to hear about your brother. I know the PGR would be honored to be a part of your brothers ceremonies if you have not thought of that.
Stay Strong.

Back