free website stats program Rush Exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Rush Exhaust

kmiller31

I just bought the Rush Slash Downs with the 2in Baffles cant wait to hear them roar!! I took off the supertrap turnouts that the bike came with I just didnt like the way they looked they sound great. Just wanting to no if anyone has any sounds of there bike with the rush exhaust on them. Also the supertrap slip ons are for sale in the classified section. Thanks

I have the Rush Slash downs with 1 1/2 inch baffles and they sound great. My buddy put the Rush 2 inch with bolt on tips and too me I really like the sound of mine verse his. My have a nice deep rubble and his are just load.

I just bought the Rush Slash Downs with the 2in Baffles cant wait to hear them roar!! I took off the supertrap turnouts that the bike came with I just didnt like the way they looked they sound great. Just wanting to no if anyone has any sounds of there bike with the rush exhaust on them. Also the supertrap slip ons are for sale in the classified section. Thanks

Come on over to the house and I'll let you hear for yourself.

i have friends that have the rush exhaust. they sound really good, but I think the SE exhaust give the best performance. Those SE sure do make a difference in HP.

just by putting a set of slip on mufflers on you are not going to gain a bunch of HP, HP gains come from motor work, you may gain a couple HP with a full stage 1 but not just by adding mufflers. also my dealer quit selling the SE mufflers because they were so close to stock ones.

Back