free website stats program Runs rough when hot | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Runs rough when hot

Absolutely right Bubbie. For those that have never checked into Forks for anything other than thier vampire fix, we get an average of 121 inches of rain a year. Forks averages 212 days per year with measurable precipitation. In essence, that means it gets very WET here for long periods of time. Remember the scene in Forest Gump wher he is in his pup tent in Viet Nam writing about the rain and various types of rain??? That is here. And yes, it does rain UP here...LOL.

King county is a wet and bleary place but some pretty areas. We still have monster Kings and Chinooks running our rivers in Forks as well as some beautiful silvers and steelhead. Were getting ready for our winter run so our rivers will be getting busy again. Elk are numerous and the deer had a great spring/summer for fattening up.

Bubbie, I actually thought about Arizona but then rmembered temps of 102+ for long periods of time. I do not do well in the heat for too long...lol, Sequim is the California of Washington and will get more ride time there at least.

Next project this winter will be brakes (front and back) and replacing rear tire. this early spring...weeee!! :newsmile01:

Just moved my bike over to Sequim yesterday. She ran like a dream the whole trip. No stuttering or any other of the issues I was experiencing before the fix. I musta done it right. Thanks for all the great assists.

Back