free website stats program Rummikub | Harley Davidson Forums

Rummikub

tambermn

This is the game with the tiles and the numbers that you have to have sets of three or higher. It's kind of like Dominoes but not really. When I was growing up my mom had the original with the heavy ceramic tiles, the version now is plastic tiles but the game hasn't changed. Does anyone else like Rummikub or remember it?

Rummikub is a great game if you have the patience to think. You really have to be creative with this game or you will lose. I hate having one or two tiles left and trying to open my mind enough to dismantle the whole board in my head.

I have never heard of this game before. I wonder if I'm too young to remember it or what because I definitely enjoy playing board games. I guess I'll have to look the next time I go to the store and maybe purchase it and check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

How old are you? It is definitely a great game if you have a good mind. It is only about $15 in the stores now so it's worth it. Hope you enjoy!

I have Rummicube and LOVE IT. I've introduced a bunch of people to the game and the love it too. For those that don't know, it's a game of Rummy (like Gin Rummy), but is played with tiles (makes it easier). The same game can be played with cards. It's one of those games that isn't flashy, but it never gets old.

Back