free website stats program Round trip rode ideas? | Harley Davidson Forums

Round trip rode ideas?

kdultra

Hi All,
I would like to plan a ride and I'm looking for others ideas. We live in the Norfolk area and our the other couple live in FL.
I was thinking of meeting somewhere 1/2 way and then riding for a week. We have already ridden the entire blue ridge and the dragon and that area..

I saw the Southern Highroads Trail and that looks interesting but it's only 300 or so miles... Not a weeks worth of riding....
So.. I thought I'd toss it out to the community and see what Y'all think and suggest.

Thnaks..... Ken
WAP.gif

Rain impacted my May trip to W.V. My buddy and I ended up riding about 2,000 miles in loops through SC, GA, AL, TN and KY. Each night we would plan the next days ride according to the weather report. It was nice to just ride without a daily destination. All of the Southern states are beautiful to ride in.

Rain impacted my May trip to W.V. My buddy and I ended up riding about 2,000 miles in loops through SC, GA, AL, TN and KY. Each night we would plan the next days ride according to the weather report. It was nice to just ride without a daily destination. All of the Southern states are beautiful to ride in.

Thanks breeze.... Riding without a net has a certain appeal... I appreciate the feedback.... And glad you enjoyed your May trip....
WAP.gif

West Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, all along the east coast are great rides. I like the Carolinas and Georgia myself. Like Breeze3at said, day rides are sometimes the best with no destination, just scenery.

one of my buds just puts up a map and throws a dart....i always wanted to try that but so far have not found the nerve...happy riding and hope you find something real special...

Back