free website stats program road zepplin seat | Harley Davidson Forums

road zepplin seat

markwink

I have the chance of buying a road zepplin seat and i connected it to my bike and the compressor started running with out pressing one of the switches is this normal? The seat looks great but I am concerned about this issue if its a problem.Can anyone let me know
Thanks
Mark

Did you connect it to the 4 prong plug under the seat? That is switched off and on via the accesory switch on the dash. It is normal for it to run awhile until it gets the bladders filled to the right spot,I tried one once didnt like it but I rode about 5 miles until it got the bladders filled..

I have one wired in to my accessory switch on the dash, and yes, it runs until you switch it off. You will need to dedicate a switch to it one way or another. That being said, the best part about the seat is when you are on long hauls. I have done 2000 mile trips in less then 3 days. When you are tired of sitting on that seat, you turn on the compressor, and inflate or deflate one or all of the bags until you are sitting on something that is comfortable again. I wouldn't recomend it for a bike where you might do a hundred or two miles in a day. But, if you are going to spend some serious time on it, it is well worth the money. Good luck, what ever you decide!!
:hii

Back