free website stats program Road Trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Trip

joel

I must be the only one riding farther than just to work.
Or nobody wants to share stories.
I'm heading out Saturday morning from Spokane to Port Angeles, kick back in some over priced hotel, then hop the ferry, no not tink or the wild side, that word can mean many different things, over to Victoria BC and meet up with some friends for the week.
I'll post a ride report when I get home.

That's a nice ride although I suppose you're doing I-90. Or perhaps more on the northern tier. SR 20 and SR2 (I think those are the east/west highways) are nice rides. I've done the Portland to the Olympic peninsula area any times. I like the Blackball ferry to BC but I leave the scooter at the motel parked in front of the lobby where they will watch over it for me. Pretty pricey and adds a lot of time to the trip taking a vehicle over to BC especially if you are just going to hang out in Victoria. Once you get off I-5 it' a nice ride to Port Angeles or Port Townsend.... where ever you're catching the ferry.

I have a web site dedicated to motorcycle touring but don't want to be spamming this site. Easy enough to google it based on my username. A few pictures taken in Spokane. Lots in PA, PT and Victoria. I'm new here and hadn't even thought of posting any rides I've taken here. But I'm long retired so none of my scoots have anything to do with going to work. :)

Back