free website stats program Road Trip To Victoria | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Trip To Victoria

joel

20230902_065521.jpg 20230902_070838.jpg This year I road to Victoria leaving the alittle after 7am.
Music certainly started good.

Last edited:
I needed to get to Port Angeles from Spokane for the night and riding solo, I went I-90 so I could maintain a reasonable pace.
I stopped in North Bend for a quick lunch break, nothing quick at Arby's here. Ordered a sandwich and 15 minutes later there it sat waiting to be bagged. So I asked for a refund and went somewhere else.
Back on the road and soon onto 18 towards the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
This avoided Seattle area and the need to catch a ferry, not sure if it saved time but got to see places that I hadn't be before.
After the bridge 16 turned into north on 3 up to the Hood Canal Bridge on 104 and onto 101 into Port Angeles WA.
I met up with a couple from California and in the morning we got on the COHO ferry strapped the bikes to the hull and began our boat ride to Victoria.
20230903_082123.jpg

On the other side we got pass customs and over to the hotel to unload the trailer.
We met up with our group and road north for lunch.

20230903_110618.jpg

I spent the week there in Victoria leaving Friday to catch the first ferry back to the states.
The the second one in Kingston to Edmonds.20230908_142637.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0269_1.JPG
    12.3 MB · Views: 1
Friday night stay was in Leavenworth Washington and back to Spokane by Saturday afternoon.
Close to 1200 miles on the bike plus ocean crossing.
Definitely a trip to do again.

Joel, great pictures looks like you had a blast. Thanks for posting!
Question--is that square looking thing covered on the trailer yoke a generator.

Back