free website stats program Road King seat | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Road King seat

I have over 30,000 miles on my Road King using a Mustang One piece touring seat. It is by far the best seat $$ can buy.

I ride a with a Corbin also. A much firmer seat but on long runs very comfortable. Check on e-bay they come up for sale alot.

I had a HD Comfort Stitch PN 51157-04A on my 07 RK. It not only was more comfortable than stock, it made me sit straighter, which also made it much more comfortable on a long ride. According to my SO, the passenger seat was much more comfortable as well.

I love the Ultra I have now but I miss the RK at times. The RK, was jeans and T, where the Ultra is like wearing a suit. :)
:USA

I like Corbin Dual Tour seats. I have a Mustang seat on my RK now, but prefer the Corbins. They seem hard/firm but really give lots of support for long rides. I'm 6'3" and 300 lbs., soft plush seats seem to go away or flatten out on longs rides, so I prefer the firm seat.

I would definatly recommend the Harley-Davidson Sundowner seat. I have one on my Dyna, and the wife and I ride long distance and neither one of us it sore after a nice long trip. Very comfortable and reasonably priced.

As for the synthetic oil, I 100% believe they are worth it. I switched mine to that at the 1K checkup and haven't looked back since.

Has anyone had experience with the Harley Davidson Reach seat. I have a short inseam and am coming off a lowered Softail to a Road Glide. I would like to be a little lower, but still want the comfort.

Back