free website stats program Road King Classic Headlight fuse location | Harley Davidson Forums

Road King Classic Headlight fuse location

Where is the headlight fuse on a 2002 Road King Classic, FLHRCI? I have looked under the right side cover; there is a System Relay, ECM fuse 15 Amp, Fuel Pump fuse 15 amp and a Spare Fuse 15 Amp (missing) that are wired in.
My headlamp, taillights and foglamps are out but bike runs and turn signals work. This headlight fuse is not under the seat near the battery (I looked).

I rode in before dawn by flashlight! LOL

Disregard this post: Dummy don't know left from right in the dark, I guess. The fusebox is on the LFET side. It's a sign of a real man who can laugh at himself!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you made it safely, and glad you learned your left from your right. :s

I laugh a lot, mostly at myself so don't feel bad. Besides, it keeps people wondering. :D

Where is the headlight fuse on a 2002 Road King Classic, FLHRCI? I have looked under the right side cover; there is a System Relay, ECM fuse 15 Amp, Fuel Pump fuse 15 amp and a Spare Fuse 15 Amp (missing) that are wired in.
My headlamp, taillights and foglamps are out but bike runs and turn signals work. This headlight fuse is not under the seat near the battery (I looked).

I rode in before dawn by flashlight! LOL

Disregard this post: Dummy don't know left from right in the dark, I guess. The fusebox is on the LFET side. It's a sign of a real man who can laugh at himself!:D

Great post and honest too. :s

Glad you found the fuse.

Back