free website stats program Road KIng Classic Exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Road KIng Classic Exhaust

preacherman0007

Does anyone have a SET of Road King Classic mufflers they may want to get rid of.
I want to have another set to drill out and make my bike a bit louder. If to loud then I can always put my others on.
Scott

I have the original mufflers from my 06 RK Standard. If those will work you can have them, just pay shipping (from zip code 85635).

I just removed my stock exhaust from my '09 RKC on wednsday. Put on new Rush slip ons. I'd like to get something for them let me know if interested.

I just removed my stock exhaust from my '09 RKC on wednsday. Put on new Rush slip ons. I'd like to get something for them let me know if interested.

Sorry, don't mean to Hi-Jack a Post, but I was wondering how you liked your Rush Slip on's? What size Baffle's do you have, and do you like the sound?

Thanks
Dom

Sorry, don't mean to Hi-Jack a Post, but I was wondering how you liked your Rush Slip on's? What size Baffle's do you have, and do you like the sound?

Thanks
Dom

You should start a new thread. You will get more replies. Welcome to the forum!!!

Back