free website stats program Risky business | Harley Davidson Forums

Risky business

kemo

R.I.P
Yesterday I had to go into the city. Some yoyo on a E-bike was riding with a full size Rottweller sitting on the floor boards of the bike. First of all I consider an E-bike a dangerous piece, most of them can not make it across an intersection before the stop lights change colour and a adult looks plain stupid on them.
Ken

Around where I live a guy rides a pink scooter all the time. Even on the 4 lane highway that has a posted speed limit of 45 MPH and he can not keep up. He is always causing traffic problems. I wonder at times if his luck will run out and ends up getting knocked off of it... These are the same people who do not have a problem going to Starbucks and buying a six dollar cup of coffee and then complaining that gas is so expensive.....:nosad

"a adult looks plain stupid on them"

I dont think thats a fair comment. Its about the ride. At some time in my life I wont be able to handle my bike anymore. When that time comes I too will consider getting an Ebike.

I do agree about the safety aspect. I have seen people do all sorts of crazy maneuvers on these things and I thinks COPS should start handing out fine to anyone who does not follow the rules.

Yesterday I had to go into the city. Some yoyo on a E-bike was riding with a full size Rottweller sitting on the floor boards of the bike. First of all I consider an E-bike a dangerous piece, most of them can not make it across an intersection before the stop lights change colour and a adult looks plain stupid on them.
Ken

The rottweiller was his security system:D. I kinda think all of us at some time look just plain stupid to someone:newsmile100:.

I saw a guy on one of those little scooters riding down the road carrying an 8 or 10 foot long 2x4. One hand on the bars and one holding the 2x4.

What's wrong with this pix?!!

TQ

Attachments

• file0081010.jpg
    file0081010.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 82
Back