free website stats program Risers or Bars for 2008 -2010 Street Bob | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Risers or Bars for 2008 -2010 Street Bob

They are not. Would bet money on it! I'm sure they are just like the rest of them. 3/4" head bolt through top of trip-tree with rubber bushings

Pay up! :D Click on the "products" link in post #5. It shows how the top tree is actually the bottom handlebar clamp.

Pay up! :D Click on the "products" link in post #5. It shows how the top tree is actually the bottom handlebar clamp.

Breeze is right they started this in 08, glad I own an 07 my neighbor is a machinist and is trying a new home made program to get around this on his 08 Bob

$70 for riser kit is not "terrible" especially if it is as simple as it looks. Good find Jake. Hey Jack, maybe you can convince your pal to not expend so many brain cells trying to find a work around. More riding time for him and you! :s

Last edited:
$70 for riser kit is not "terrible" especially if it is as simple as it looks. Good find Jake. Hey Jack, maybe you can convince your pal to not expend so many brain cells trying to find a work around. More riding time for him and you! :s

LOL, NEWHD, he is doing this on government time, he already made stainless gremlin bells they turned out real nice and free too:D

Back