free website stats program riding with video | Harley Davidson Forums

riding with video

the draggin

Anybody out there ever video their rides? I was wandering which camera and mounting systems worked best. Do they get good clear footage? is there an adapter to power off the bike? Thanks

Seems to me I remember a post where Glider mentioned what type of setup he uses as well. I watched some of his videos and the video and audio are really good. Glider, what say you??

Later,
2002SilverSurfer

Thanks Hobbit that looks like a good place to start. I saw the ghostrider videos on youtube and he sems to have a rather professional set-up on his bikes, but the quality is great especially since he travels well above the law and rides like bat outta hell.

I have to share this one.Last summer we were sitting at a scenic outlook on Skyline Drive The one where they tunnelled through the rock,taking pictures when a decker comes out of the tunnel with the passenger standing,videoing their ride.Caught up with them a another spot and they told us that they planned on doing the whole drive 100miles this way,as well as capture some of the Blueridge.:small3d023::small3d023:

Back