free website stats program Riding at night | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding at night

I wear clears that I bought at Walmart but i have worn several others. The biggest thing in my opinion is make sure they have the vented "foam" to allow a small amount of air to flow. This prevents fogging.
WAP.gif

I wear a 1/2 helmet and bought a clear plastic face shield that uses the three screws to mount it to the helmet. I keep it in my bag when I know I may be out after dark.....takes only a minute to screw it to the helmet and I am good to go (just use my leatherman to screw it on). I wear prescription glasses and have a set of Oakley wrap around sunglasses in the day (monster pup model) and switch to my clear perscription ones at with the plastic face shield for night. It works great for me and the face shiels was only 20 bucks from J and p cycles.

I have a pair of clear ones with a little foam around the rim, fit tight and don't fog up.
Picked them up at 1 of those sunglass booths at the mall.

Hi: I use Bobster Phoenix goggles With the clear lens, over my
persciption glasses. These come with clear, amber and smoke
lens that are very easy to change

I have a pair of CurvZ day to night glasses and love them. They have the foam around them and I have never had tem fog up while riding.

The glasses cleaning fluid I get from Wally World is anti-fog...works for me + lifetime refills.

Like Adamal47 I too wear the clear glasses that I got at WalMart. They are prescription. I keep them all the time in my windshield pouch. Then, when I get out of work from my 4-12 shift, and it's dark, I just grab those instead of the prescription sun glasses that I rode into work with at 3:45 p.m. when the sun was out. Works just fine for me.

I use Uvex safety glasses,I buy them by the box for the shop,clear and tinted.The way I go through glasses losing them or stepping on them I wouldn't think of buying anything more expensive.

Back