free website stats program Rider footpegs help | Harley Davidson Forums

Rider footpegs help

dllowrider

I have mid., fwd. and hwy pegs. The problem is my wifes pegs are too high for long rides and it kills her knees. What options do I have other than trying and buying everything at the Harley shop. Is there a way to lower the peg next to the pipes without the risk of future skin grafts?

Difficult to lower the pegs. I would suggest going the dealer route for better fit and installing the forward controls for that bike.

There's many sets available in the after market that would work, but certain things are better staying with the factory parts for better fit and resale too.

my ol lady has long legs and was cramped with the stock positioning of the pegs on my soft tail so i installed a set of fold up passenger foot boards .she loves them the stock boards went around my vance&hines long shots but i do have a right &left kidney tool tins that had to be removed to in stall them then just put them back on i added the chrome board covers sense she mostly rides her own bike then i just keep them folded up .with this set up i was able to keep my origanal pegs also which works out great for hauling around my neices ,&nephews this is what worked out on my softtail now your dyna i dont know but this might be a option for you
later
roaddawg4life

I have mid., fwd. and hwy pegs. The problem is my wifes pegs are too high for long rides and it kills her knees. What options do I have other than trying and buying everything at the Harley shop. Is there a way to lower the peg next to the pipes without the risk of future skin grafts?

dllowrider...not sure if they have some to fit your ride...but my wife loves the 3 position foot peg made by Kuryakyn. Check "Passenger Pegs" in there online catalog ...I have a few of their products on my Road King...and have been very satisfied so far.:coffee

Back