free website stats program Rider back rest on 2010 police RK? | Harley Davidson Forums

Rider back rest on 2010 police RK?

ramadka

I have a 2010 Police RK with the stock air ride seat. Does anyone know if I can put a rider back rest with the stock seat. Nobody at the HD dealer by me has a clue from parts to service to sales which is a bummer because everyone is so friendly and helpful at the dealerships that Ive been to, but they cant answer 98% of my questions about my bike. Which also makes me wonder if they have a clue what they are doing if I take my bike in for sevice. Sorry I got a lil of topic.

I also wanna put a passenger seat on and Ive seen the passenger seat from mustang the is made to use with the stock air seat. So I wanna use the stock seat with a rider back rest and use the mustang passengr seat. Can I do that? I know mustang sells a air ride solo seat with a back rest but I didnt wanna spend that much on a seat just to get a back rest. Thanks for any advice

I think mustang makes a replacement seat for the police model with the back rest built into the seat. I was wondering the same thing because I did not want to buy a new mustang driver seat just to get the back rest. As for the passenger I have the matching passenger seat from mustang with a detachable backrest so I can switch from the back rest and king tour pac. It works well.

Back