free website stats program RideMax Tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

RideMax Tuner

Slapp

Please do not let this take off into a rant about other tuners, I have read all the other forums on here about tuners and what they cost and how hard or easy they are to set up...So here is the question I pose. Has anyone tried and uses the RideMax Tuner? I am not (and I am sorry for this) interested in what you have or have had or are ready to get. I am only interested in the "RideMax" tuner for my 09 Electra Glide, I do weekend trips in the area of about 300-400 miles each way, I don't race it I am looking for smooth long trip riding to get the best performance for the ride. Thank you all for your assistance, and for those who provide such great guidance and are willing to share their knowledge, I salute you.

nope took to long for them to come out witht he throttle by wire version .. kept getting push back and back for over a year.. would like to see the maps before $$$ since its nto a auto tune

I called RideMaxx and talked to them as I was interested in their product for my 09 Ultra. They do have units for TBW bikes; however, they only recommend their units for Stage 1 bikes (pipes/intake only). I'm doing heads/cams in the future and they said their product would not be for me.

Another interesting note....because I had the stage 2 HD download, I would have had to go back to HD, have the stock (or stage 1) download reinstalled for their product to work.

They were very honest and helpful on the phone.

I was going to go w/ the TMAT; however, I decided on a PCV w/ Autotune and could not be happier.

Howdy Slapp,
.....I hope you find the info your looking for, let us know how it works out for you if you decide to go with this tuner.
.....Most important is, :42: "Thank you for your service" :42:

Back