free website stats program ride to Westboro Baptist Church | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

ride to Westboro Baptist Church

I've said it before, there should be a Westboro Baptist day. WE should all go and express ourselves, just as they do. I'll take off work to go!!! Can you imagine 10,000 or more bikes???
How sweet it would be.
wilks3
:USA

This was a great article. This "church" or as better put cult is a disgrace. I cringe at the fact that they call themselves Baptists.

Well lets get this party started. I vote for a day like veterans day! What a ride and a great way to make this a fund raiser for the vets and families in need.

Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a link to the history of this nut job, but I warn you, if you decide to check it out, you will only get enraged at the impedance of our country to stop or punnish these people. What you will discover, is that this guy is so nuts that he is probably not worth the time of day or even getting involved with.

Simply put by Phelps, everyone in the world is evil, except for his family.

Eventually they all get what's comming.
Hitler
Hussein
Bin laden
And soon enough Phelps

Dr.Evil;383807 this guy is so nuts that he is probably not worth the time of day or even getting involved with. Simply put by Phelps said:
Couldn't agree more. Wave a flag for me too.:USA

First off let me start by saying I am a vet. Also, because I am a vet I do believe that they have a first amendment right to express their self. On the same token; I believe I have the right to claim the 5th when they catch me with my riding boots up side their butt (the whole kiwi displacement program).
I hate the ways they treat fallen vets, but I support their right to say what is in their black hearts.
If we start censoring their speech because we dont agree with it how long will it be before our speech is censored.

Fred Phelps is an old scudder. He can not live forever. Several years ago I made plans to protest at his funeral...whenever that is. I would not mind a little company if anyone is of like mind to attend. I figure on giving his family a little taste of what what they have been dishing out for years. Just because our Supreme Court sides with them does not make it morally right. No family of our war dead should have to endure that vile behavior. Most of my Vietnam vet buddies feel the same. There is just something about carrying a weapon into battle and fighting for the flag that sticks with you for a long, long time.

Fred Phelps is an old scudder. He can not live forever. Several years ago I made plans to protest at his funeral...whenever that is. I would not mind a little company if anyone is of like mind to attend. I figure on giving his family a little taste of what what they have been dishing out for years. Just because our Supreme Court sides with them does not make it morally right. No family of our war dead should have to endure that vile behavior. Most of my Vietnam vet buddies feel the same. There is just something about carrying a weapon into battle and fighting for the flag that sticks with you for a long, long time.

He has alienated every group on the planet, there will be no one left to stand between his coffin and the 50,000 protesters. This is the best plan yet; count me in.

Back