free website stats program Ride for Breast Cancer Awareness (B for B) | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride for Breast Cancer Awareness (B for B)

gator508

Experienced Member
The 13th annual ride for breast cancer awareness is on the schedule for May 20th 2018 at the Boondocks Bar and Grill in West Mobile Al. The ride includes 5 stops with a dice run, food, t-shirts, and a silent auction, music as well.
All proceeds go directly towards breast cancer research at The Mitchell Center at the University of South Alabama, no administration costs what so ever. In past years we have had upwards of 400 riders and have raised in excess of 20K for this event.
This is very near and dear to us since my wife Stacee is a 2 year survivor.
If anyone is in the area and wants to participate send me a PM for more info. Thanks!

Here are some pics form this year's ride, the weather was nice but hot. Somewhat of a lite turnout ~ 200, but everyone was digging deep for this cause.
Having trouble posting...mmmmm working on it

When I go to upload a file, it will provide a list of acceptable files. My first suggestion would be to verify the file you want to upload is one of the approved files. But I would think a photo should be on the list.

When I go to upload a file, it will provide a list of acceptable files. My first suggestion would be to verify the file you want to upload is one of the approved files. But I would think a photo should be on the list.
When I get to the choose file window I can select a photo from my pictures list but that is as far as it goes, it displays the file name but no further action to upload is displayed. I had this same problem once before and steve07 did something to correct it. My files are jpeg

Thanks Joy

Back