free website stats program Retrofit ABS | Harley Davidson Forums

Retrofit ABS

HarleyHarry

Banned
Has anyone ever done of heard of retrofitting ABS to an '07 Ultra?
I'm planning to do (if weather permits) a good number of miles and during the harvest months there will be some mud and veggies on the road.
Not taking any risks or trying to be cool about it I was wondering if adding the anti lock system to the bike would give me some hard needed additional safety.
But as I'm not sure if it's possible/affordable. The bike has already got the speedo with the ABS light as stock item.

What you can and can't do is only limited by your wallet. In this case a change of wheels, rotors, calipers, brake lines, and the associated ABS units and some other parts would be needed. I would say that it may end up being cost prohibitive to do.

What you can and can't do is only limited by your wallet. In this case a change of wheels, rotors, calipers, brake lines, and the associated ABS units and some other parts would be needed. I would say that it may end up being cost prohibitive to do.
Sounds like an expensive option Glider. I think that answers the question. Not really an option for me (some say I'm so tight that I squeek when I walk).
Thanks for the input.

Back