free website stats program Replaced Cobra FI2000 with TFI Gen3 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Replaced Cobra FI2000 with TFI Gen3

REALLY NICE..... HMMMMM maybe for my King...:reyes

signed....envious BUBBIE

Bubbie, there are 3 diff. inverted styles and all come in chrome or black.
ps. don't be envious of my mistress, she is just so demanding....always wanting pretty shiny things and I can't seem to say no to her!!:7:

Good free breathing air cleaner:s

thanks, I like it too. Never had a open filter before so I thought I'd give it a try.

Looks good, you should suck some good air with that set up.

Thanks. I like it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
second tank results: 37.5 mpg. A little more in town plus some 2 up. I won't panic unless it gets below 35. It is running fantastic:newsmile01:
I found it helped to try diff. adjustments. You might consider dropping your mode 1 (green light) down .5 or maybe a full light and see how she runs. That's the mode that affects your mileage the most. If you have any questions or need to do anymore fine tuning get a hold of BUBBIE in a PM, he's out resident dobeck guru.

The factory settings when it's shipped to you are as follows, G-3.5 Y-2.5 R-2.5 G/B-.5 Y/B-4 R/B-4.5 those settings are based on a typical stage1 set up and exhaust change. I played with mine and ended up bringing it back to the factory settings and starting over again until I had it dialed in. Mine also has a lot more done to it then yours but I'm still not to far off from the factory settings.

I found it helped to try diff. adjustments. You might consider dropping your mode 1 (green light) down .5 or maybe a full light and see how she runs. That's the mode that affects your mileage the most. If you have any questions or need to do anymore fine tuning get a hold of BUBBIE in a PM, he's out resident dobeck guru.

Jeff, funny you should say that cause I just got back in from the garage and changed green setting down to 3. Can't help myself and also I was wrong when I reported my initial settings. My initial settings were G.3.5 Y.2.5 R. 2.5 GB. 2 YB. 4 RB 4.5. I first reported Y and R at 3 when they were really at 2.5. I received the unit with the reccomended base settings. So we'll see how this goes. I rode her pretty hard through the gears yesterday and WOW what a diff. Everything is awesome so I can always go back on the green setting to base if I don't like it. :small3d026:

Jeff, funny you should say that cause I just got back in from the garage and changed green setting down to 3. Can't help myself and also I was wrong when I reported my initial settings. My initial settings were G.3.5 Y.2.5 R. 2.5 GB. 2 YB. 4 RB 4.5. I first reported Y and R at 3 when they were really at 2.5. I received the unit with the reccomended base settings. So we'll see how this goes. I rode her pretty hard through the gears yesterday and WOW what a diff. Everything is awesome so I can always go back on the green setting to base if I don't like it. :small3d026:
That's all one can do is play with the settings until it runs the way you want it to. As I said mine is a stroker and my settings aren't to far off from the factory settings. I wanted mine to run a little richer so I'm up on the green mode thus a little more gas usage. Good luck, sounds like your getting it dialed in.

Back