free website stats program Removing Baffles from 2002 Road King.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Removing Baffles from 2002 Road King....

Re: Welp it didnt work anyways.......

There isnt just the one weld at the end... there is also another that cant be reached very easily and possibly even more throughout the stock pipes. Im gonna look into some slip ons like most of you suggested.

You will be alot better off. I think stock sound like (EDIT) with the baffles out.

If you search Wild Pig on ebay. There is a guy selling new for less then 250 delivered to your door. I have had a couple sets. Good Quality nice chrome too.

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
So....

Now that my pipes have mangled up baffles in them what do i need to do?? I was actually going to purchase some Big City Thunder Monster Baffles... but im unsure of how that will work since my stock ones are all messed up. I can get another set of stock pipes for around 40-50 bucks... others were rusted inside anyways from the bike sitting up before i got it.

Re: Welp it didnt work anyways.......

You will be alot better off. I think stock sound like (EDIT) with the baffles out.

If you search Wild Pig on ebay. There is a guy selling new for less then 250 delivered to your door. I have had a couple sets. Good Quality nice chrome too.

Disclaimer - I did not mean to disrespect the forum or break the rules. The word I used is not the obvious word you would use to fill the blank. It was not a slip, I just did not know it was offensive.

You'll quickly regret it. Your pipes are going to sound tinny and (EDIT). Keep your stock pipes, and buy a set of V&H, or Rineharts, or BUBS, or just about anything else for louder and better sound. I have a set of stock pipes from my '02 RKC that I will give you if you will pay the postage. I drilled out the plates at each end of the mufflers and was totally disappointed. Bought a set of Rinehart true duals and never regretted it. If you're going to open up your pipes, you'll need to compensate on the intake side ... either rejet the carb or have your electronic module reflashed if you have FI. Been there. Done that.
:newsmile055:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back