free website stats program Removed Tour Pak from EGC...WOW | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Removed Tour Pak from EGC...WOW

It's cheaper to buy the hardware for the quick release seperately then it is to buy the kit.Tomorrow I will dig up the reciepts and post the part #s

thanx, breeze, just checked surdyke, they have those parts in stock. will be ordering them soon. Steve, appreciate any input you can provide.

drum, that was very helpful. I put in the part numbers provided by breeze and viola, there they were. Once again this forum pulls through. thanx all!

Took the tour pak off my scoot, initally to clean underneath it. Wow, my bike looks like a completely different bike...SaaWeeet. Got me thinking about buying a one up Mustang seat and detachable tour pak rack so I can ride solo on occasions. Thing is the MoCo wants over 300.00 for a detachable rack. I have confused myself as to what I need and need advise. I dont want the docking kits that allow attachment of sissy bar/pad. I just want to be able to remove the tourpak and ride. Do I have to buy the 300.00 kit from HD or is there an less expensive way? thanx. :)
Harley sells 2 kits one to make the trunk removable the other comes with all the hardware for antenna relocation. kit 1 you need to purchase docking hardware separate the other comes complete. you can try zanotti's or surdyke on line for 20% off or about $265 for the complete kit

Back